Hey everyone! Today I'm super excited because... I'm having a giveaway!
Over a month ago I bought some Stila makeup at Costco. I've been using everything and I love it all! Well, I just went back to Costco and saw the same set. I was struck by a brilliant idea - I bought it again to give away to one of my lovely readers!
In this picture - me (finally! wearing lululemon tank and hollister cardigan), the prize, my new coral-pink walls! You like?
1) You must be a follower of my blog to enter - because I want this to be a gift to a follower. :) It's easy and free!
2) You must be a) 18 or over, or b) have a parent's permission (so I can ship it to you).
3) Just leave a comment on this post and you're automatically entered!
4) Only one entry per person. I won't give you bonus points for linking to this contest from your blog, though that would be nice!
5) This contest is open internationally and I will pay shipping!
6) Contest closes August 1st at 12:00 AM PST. I will choose the winner using this website by numbering off the comments and then generating a random number. So if I had 6 comments, I would generate a number between 1 and 6, and the corresponding comment would win!
Now the fun part... your prize! One lucky winner will receive, in an unopened package, all authentic Stila makeup:
-an eyeshadow trio, including three eyeshadows: lamé (bright yellow), chloe (chocolate brown), and kitten (gold/pink, Stila's most famous product!), all with finely milled shimmer
-a double-ended eyeshadow brush #30, one side for lid/highlight and the other for crease/outer v
-lash visor waterproof mascara in black
-smudge pot (combination cream eyeshadow/gel eyeliner) in black (note: not full sized)
-.10 oz. sample of 'one step' foundation in medium (doesn't look like much, but has lasted me 5 applications and still has plenty left!)
Click 'read more' to see pictures and swatches of my copies, plus an eye look using the products! Good luck!